AtmaGo is a community-based App where people go to help each other. In AtmaGo, citizens can share solutions, report problems, and contribute information about opportunities or hazards. All posts are seen publicly. Please keep the tone respectful and the content helpful.
Please follow the guidelines below for posting in AtmaGo.
- Be respectful. When you post, you are talking with your community.
- Examples of appropriate topics are:
- Information about services that can help people, such as legal advice, housing, medical help
- Information of general benefit, such as security tips, sources of supplies, agencies and websites that offer help
- Dangerous conditions to be avoided.
- Neighborhood problems that need attention
- Due to wartime, it is not allowed to post the following information:
- Address, photos and videos of the area where shelling took place or where a projectile fell.
- Video of photos with rockets flying, or moments of projectiles hitting.
- Exact addresses and coordinates of the places of hostilities.
- Videos and photos with recognition signs: signs with the names of streets, metro stations, bus stops, shops and supermarkets, factories and enterprises, and car numbers.
- Any data on the actions and movements of Ukrainian troops, air defence and artillery, military equipment, their locations, and the main military facilities.
- Unverified information about victims.
- If you post information from another source, please specify the origin.
- Never endanger yourself just to take a selfie photograph or make a post.
- Do not post fake, sleazy, unpleasant, or harassing information. Please see our Terms and Conditions page for more information.
- We reserve the right to remove any offensive, incorrect or inappropriate postings that are not consistent with AtmaGo's vision and mission.